It’s the one thing that has you standing glued to the spot at the front door. You have the baby, the carseat and the changing bag – but have you remembered everything? There’s that nagging doubt as you’re standing there that you’ve forgotten something, and you can guarantee that it’s the one thing that this time you’ll need.
Don’t worry – help is at hand. We asked our panel of mummy experts to answer the question “What’s in your nappy bag” and came up with this definitive list!
- Nappies, wipes, nappy bags,
- Spare clothes – everything down to the socks, you can guarantee you’ll need them!
- Plastic bag to put the poop explosion/ projectile vomit covered previous clothes
- Dummy and spare dummy for when the first one magically disappears
- Rattle or similar entertainment
- Baby carrier or sling
- Teething toys (we recommend our natural rubber dinosaurs!)
- Waterproof or raincover
- Milk/powder/ bottle
- Teething gel or teething powders
- Sippy Cup
- Baby Spoon
- Spare socks – or just one sock (because they only ever lose one!)
- Nail clippers
And if you’re lucky there may even be space for your purse, phone and keys!
Have we missed something out? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll add it in.